Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December 5, 2017 Tuesday #nopeacewithacat!

Get Fit
I was doing great planking until the cat came  in.  We always know when he is ready to pounce.

Get Faith
Isaiah 66:12    "For thus says the Lord, "Behold, I extend peace...like a river.""  Peace the ever elusive gift.  I should feel it today.  I'm pretty sure I will be singing that song all day "I got peace like a river, I got peace like a river......

On this day
1974 - My friend Judy and I went to the Scotch for lunch.  This raises a lot of questions.  Judy and I could not afford to eat at the Scotch and Sirloin, not even lunch.  It was a classy place that Waynette worked at for years as the day manager and maybe that is why we went there?  It was a hot night spot that's for sure.  A lot of the big shot business men around the area and TV news people frequented the place.  They made the best soups and in house Ranch dressing.  yum.

Iluliassat Greenland


Transport[edit]


Ilulissat domestic airport destinations
Air
Ilulissat Airport is located 2.8 km (1.7 mi) to the northeast of the town center and was built in 1983.[19] It serves Ilulissat with connections to towns in northwestern and midwestern Greenland via Air Greenland. Service to ReykjavíkIceland, began in April 2011 via Air Iceland.
Sea
The Arctic Umiaq ferry links Ilulissat with Sisimiut, Nuuk, and other towns and settlements on the western and southwestern coast of Greenland.

Notice their isn't a train?




Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment