Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10, 2015 Saturday

AM Yoga.  You know how I love this.  Ahhhhhh.


John chapter 3 - The Gospel "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  Says it all.  Engrave it on your heart.


On this day;
2009 - My neighbors were out of town and it snowed.  I was looking after their lab Dewey.  I would take him to my house, but he chewed everything, so I had to go see him.  I let him out in the backyard and sat on the deck and threw snowballs, which he caught in his mouth.  Have you played that game with a dog?  It is so fun and entertaining.  I love dogs, I know we have a cat, but I will always hold a dear place in my heart for dogs, just don't want the extra work anymore.


1861 - Florida seceded from the United States. Wow I would have to get a visa now to visit family and friends.


Parenting - Grandma was so thrilled last night to have all of her grandchildren here for her birthday.  Merri, Lindsey, Scott and Nicole made her day - 93, wow.  She gave me a warm choked up hug and kiss before she went to bed.  And there was cake.


Ha Bhuton - What else?
In 1953, King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck established the country's legislature – a 130-member National Assembly – to promote a more democratic form of governance. In 1965, he set up a Royal Advisory Council, and in 1968 he formed a Cabinet. In 1971, Bhutan was admitted to the United Nations, having held observer status for three years. In July 1972, Jigme Singye Wangchuck ascended to the throne at the age of sixteen after the death of his father, Dorji Wangchuck.  There is a lot more history of course, if you are interested in the full stream, go to Wikipedia to read, this just brings us up to current info. (sort of)


Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment