Friday, January 30, 2015

January 30, 2015 Friday

Abs of Steel - Keep those Abs strong!  Give me 25


Mark 14  32-42 Gethsemane - Where Jesus went to pray facing impending doom.  His friends couldn't help him, he wouldn't let them anyway, God wouldn't help him because it was what he was born to do.  Intense prayer knowing it was useless.  How must He have felt?  We pray, for big and little reasons, but none of us have ever had to pray for that reason.


On this day;
1985 - My brother Mark was in ICU in Petosky.  He had moved up to Gaylord with Mom after her husband, Bob died.  Mark was a type 1 juvenile diabetic and his health was going down hill.  If I knew then what I know now.  They did get him stablilized and he went back to Mom's till the next time. 


1889 - Rudolph, crown prince of Austria, and his 17-year-old mistress, Baroness Marie Vetsera, were found shot in his hunting lodge at Mayerling, near Vienna. I wonder if they knew who done it?


Parenting - In writing this book of mine I'm finding a lot of topics for this point.


Bhutan - Packing up to leave, don't forget to tip the help;
Great stay at the Taj Tashi” 5 of 5 stars Review of Taj Tashi

Sa



  
 



Taj Tashi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Thimphu, Thimphu, Bhutan   |  
Hotel amenities
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Thimphu
New Delhi, India
Senior Contributor
34 reviews 34 reviews
13 hotel reviews
Reviews in 16 cities Reviews in 16 cities
29 helpful votes 29 helpful votes
“Great stay at the Taj Tashi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW
Lovely property which has an old world charm to it. The Room with its wooden flooring and traditional architecture was just too beautiful.

Great staff who provide prompt service. I was feeling very cold on my first day there but the staff went out of their way to get me a heater in my room. I tried their in-house dining a couple of times, and the food was very good.
All in all I would definitely be staying at the Taj Tashi each time I visit Thimphu.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Value
    • 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars Service
Was this review helpful? Yes
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Here is a report from one traveler.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable

No comments:

Post a Comment