Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 21, 2015 Wednesday

Get Started Weight Watchers Video.  Aerobics and weights, circuit training.  Not like Jillian.


Deuteronomy;  chapter 8 - Do Not forget the Lord.  It mentions that when people have in abundance they don't need the Lord and forget him.  Don't let that happen to you.  I always pray to the Lord to keep me close, I'm thinking it meant to keep me poor, and that's ok, I'd rather have the Lord.


On this day;
1995 - We must have had a group deal on tickets from St Pauls church to see the Vikings out at the Palace.  Nicole and I picked up Aaron and his girlfriend Michelle and met everyone there.  When we came out the roads were terrible.  We opted to spend the night at my friend Rosie's house which was very close.  What happened to the Vikings?


1995 - More than 6,000 people were killed when an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.2 devastated the city of Kobe, Japan. Wow!  in other news in another place - that's a lot of people. How sad. Here we were only worried about driving conditions.


Parenting - I think "what if" a lot.  If I didn't have Mom to ground me, what would I do?  I have a million ideas, and it isn't like I don't do a lot now.  Brian took Cameron to Greenfield Village yesterday and by the pictures it looks like they had a great time.  Brian is Cameron's uncle,  what a great thing to share time with a child.  I would Probably do more of that.


Bhutan;

Bhutan Music - Video Results

  1. Bhutanese music video - Rang Sem Kar Ga Mikar4:44

  2. Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment