Sunday, November 22, 2015

November 22, 2015 Sunday #lookforwardtojustice#Brucealmighty#kissinkin!

Get Faith
Isaiah 51:4  "Listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation:  Instruction will go out from me my; justice will become a light to the nations."  The end of the church year brings attention to the end of bad times and the beginning of a new time.  The birth of Christ celebration is coming and a new year to celebrate life and God's goodness.

On this day
1988   My Mom picked up my cousin Bruce and brought him over to visit.  She probably wasn't sure how to visit with him alone.  He was a great looking guy that had married, had kids, got a divorce and moved to Texas and remarried and had kids.  He, unfortunately had his dad's disposition, they were fighters.  No one wanted them at a wedding.  If they couldn't find someone to have a knock down with they fought with each other.  Entertaining.  They are both gone now, I wonder if there is a boxing ring in heaven for these type of guys.

1988 - The South African government announced it had joined Cuba and Angola in endorsing a plan to remove Cuban troops from Angola. Usa isn't the only country that has exploited third world countries.

Parenting
I had a lot of cousins growing up, maybe 40 or so, first cousins.  They ranged in age from older than my Mom and Dad to babies.  The difference in all of the upbringings is amazing, but so are the similarities.  Maybe another book.

Book Club  - Looking for suggestions

Kaarina Finland  customs
$7.84$9.95Prime
Get it by Tuesday, Nov 24
More Buying Choices

Auto-delivered wirelessly  Maybe I could read this!

Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment