Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September 25, 2018 Tuesday #Find Him#Homecoming#Globalchange!

Get Faith
Jeremiah 29:11-13  "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.  "They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  In those days when you pray, I will listen.  You will find me when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest."  You have a relationship with the Lord, whether you know it or not.  It might be one sided - all Him paying attention to you.  He has a plan and is waiting for you to ask Him and He will be waiting and eager to listen and lead you.  Maybe today?

Get Fit
Tried to work out but my strength still fails me.  When you are ailing it seems like maybe you won't get better, that this is it.  In that case reread the above verse.

On this day
2000  I had to ask Nicole what this was about.  She knew immediately.  It was homecoming parade and dance etc.  Nicole, Danielle, Kathy and Laura were all on student council and were making flowers for decorations.  When I first read that these girls were going to a flower party it didn't make any sense to me.  Note to self - more info on journal notes.  We think we will remember those things but we don't.  I had Grace Circle at church that night.

1493 - Christopher Columbus left Spain with 17 ships on his second voyage to the Western Hemisphere. This guy was driven wasn't he?

Papa New Guinea

Environmental issues[edit]

At current rates of deforestation, more than half of Papua New Guinea's forests could be lost or seriously degraded by 2021, according to a new satellite study of the region.[62] Nearly one quarter of Papua New Guinea's rainforests were damaged or destroyed between 1972 and 2002.[63]

2018 earthquake[edit]

On February 25, 2018, an earthquake of magnitude 7.5 and depth of 35 kilometres struck the middle of Papua New Guinea.[64] The worst of the damage was centred around the Southern Highlands region. As of March 1 there were 31 reported deaths, and that number was expected to rise.[65]  
 Our rain forests are necessary to our earth, and the earth is always changing - it doesn't 
care about population or life effects when it moves.  We are collateral damage to our living 
earth.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Robbin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment