Wednesday, September 5, 2018

September 5, 2018 Wednesday #Be Kind#Too hot#Adulting#uncontacted/undiscovered!

Get Faith
Ephesians 4:32  "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."  When I think of the hugeness of the sins that I have committed and that God has forgiven in my repentance and communion through Christ, I only hope that I can return my appreciation to God by sharing as much kindness and compassion as I possibly can.  How could I ever hold another person in debt to me for anything when I have been so justly treated?

Get Fit
I'm so excited that the temperature is going down into the 70's tomorrow.  The heat saps my energy, even though I spend most of my day in air conditioning.  I guess I am not a candidate for living all year round in Florida after all.

On this day
1977  This may be the first adult thing I did in a long time.  It was the Monday of Labor Day weekend and we took the boat back to the marina early, came home and napped and read, then got myself ready for going back to work the next day.  This was the year I turned 30.  huh.

1977 - The U.S. launched Voyager A Troubled Start to a Triumphant Mission: 37 Years Since ...

Wabag Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinea is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. It is also one of the most rural, as only 18 per cent of its people live in urban centres.[10] There are 852 known languages in the country, of which 12 now have no known living speakers.[11] Most of the population of more than 8 million people lives in customary communities, which are as diverse as the languages.[12] The country is one of the world's least explored, culturally and geographically. It is known to have numerous groups of uncontacted peoples, and researchers believe there are many undiscovered species of plants and animals in the interior.   [13] b    Wow!  Imagine the mission field here?  and the opportunities!  Or should
it be left in it's natural state - unburdened by modern society?  What do you think?

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Gabe, Lisa, Stacey and Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment