Thursday, December 1, 2016

December 2, 2016 Friday #Holyyoga#benefits#realangelsmom#overviewoffalls!

Get Fit
They have Holy Yoga at my church on Friday.  She reads scripture with the yoga.  I was planning on going today, but I have to attend a funeral for my cousin. I might get in some yoga at home before I leave.   Make plans to get something in today - how about a quick walk through the mall while you are shopping?  What works for you?

Get Faith
Psalm 103 - vs2 Praise the Lord, my soul and forget not all his benefits -  This is my favorite psalm, I hope it is read at my funeral.  It speaks to me like, God knows what I need to hear.  I hope I never forget all his benefits.  He vs5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.  God is good.

On this day
2015  Last year on this day I went to Beechwood where my Mom lived after a rather rough year.  She loved it there.  I took over a small tree for her room and set it up next to her bed and decorated it with white lights and angels.  She loved it and was thrilled with her tree. Nine days later after a 2 day stay in the hospital she went to have a real Christmas with real angels.  It will never be the same, different and ok, but never the same.

1823 - U.S. President James Monroe outlined his doctrine opposing European expansion in the Western Hemisphere. This is interesting, wonder how it worked out. More good reading.


Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls
Here is the view from our plane window coming into Victoria Falls!  Breathtaking!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!!  Happy Birthday John W.!

No comments:

Post a Comment