Friday, December 30, 2016

December 30, 2016 Friday #relax#pray#behealthy#family#worship!BeKind!

Get Fit
Did a nice stretching video.  After laying around ill for the week it felt good to warm up the muscles.
Be kind to yourself.

Get Faith
Matthew 14:13-23  When reading this it seems the main issue is the healing of the sick and the feeding of the 5,000 but this study writer brings our awareness to taking time out.  The importance of making time to be with God in solitude.  Quietly.  It mentions that Jesus tried once but was overwhelmed by the needs of those around Him, but after that He went up to the mountain to be alone and pray.  Jesus needed this and took the time in his most important days of life.  We should too.  Be kind to yourself.

On this day
1980 - I went into work late and left early.  In big letters it said allergies!  This is the first time I remember seeing acknowledgement of that malady.  I always believed I was sick with bronchitis etc,. and I did have those too, but now I know that most of my problems have been allergies.  What about you?  Nicole and I both take a 24 hour allergy pill every day.  I'm also diligent about allergens so I vacuum, dust and change bed linens every week.  I'd like to wash the cat but that is not an option.  I also drink a lot of water.  How do you handle seasonal allergies?  Be kind to yourself!

1980 - "The Wonderful World of Disney" was cancelled by NBC after more than 25 years on the TV. It was the longest-running series in prime-time television history. 
Disney movies, music and books It was a shame, now what do we consider family TV?  Watch those old Disney movies!  Be kind to your family!

Zimbabwe entertainment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxqKQXyk4Uk  Watch this worship addict video!  This covers much of the above!  Be kind to one another!  Worship!  (Takesure Zama Ncube)

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment