Saturday, December 3, 2016

December 3, 2016 Saturday #Walk#loveoneanother#Botsford#TokaleyaTonga!

Get Fit
Pretty sure I will get some good walking in today!  How about you?

Get Faith
James 1 vs 27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."  Think about this and ask yourself, "what is it I am doing?"  I am asking myself as well - no short answers.

On this day
1976  My friend Pete worked at a company that sold copper and brass, he was a salesman, a good one.  On  this day the company had its Christmas Party out at Botsford Inn.  I still remember how beautiful the place was.  Does your company go all out for Christmas?  Party for the employees and spouses?  Or, just employees, which can lead to trouble?  Oh, here come the office parties.  Hope yours is as nice as the one I remember at Botsford Inn.

1792 - The trial of France's King Louis XVI began. He was eventually put to death for the 33 charges. Wow!  33?  what charges?  Another interesting read.

Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls, or Mosi-oa-Tunya (Tokaleya TongaThe Smoke That Thunders), is a waterfall in southern Africa on the Zambezi River at the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe. It has been described by CNN as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world
  I guess we need to see this.Victoriafälle.jpg

Enjoy the day!  Make it Memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment