Monday, October 22, 2018

October 22, 2018 Monday#Mystery#Plank#Halloween Play#Population 12.4 million!

Get Faith
2 Corinthians 4:7-10  "We have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."  I'm going to think about this and get back to you.  What do you think this means?

Get Fit
Started out this week with the Daily Dozen.  I have lost the ability to do 3 - 1 minute planks.  I only got 1, the second one I got to 40 seconds and the third maybe 25.  Practice practice practice.

On this day
1986  I thought Marty moved in when Nicole was 2 but he was living here on this day.  I took Nicole over to Grandma Luvy's (my mother in law) and then cleaned Marty's room (he didn't want me to, but in my house it got cleaned, he adjusted and stayed 7 years.)  Later in the day I was out in the garage with 10 or 15 neighborhood kids working on THE HALLOWEEN PLAY.  We had so much fun.

1986 - U.S. President Reagan signed the Tax Reform Act of 1986 into law. 

Xenia Illinois

20th century[edit]

At the turn of the 20th century, Illinois had a population of nearly 5 million. Many people from other parts of the country were attracted to the state by employment caused by the then-expanding industrial base. Whites were 98% of the state's population.[42] Bolstered by continued immigration from southern and eastern Europe, and by the African-American Great Migration from the South, Illinois grew and emerged as one of the most important states in the union. By the end of the century, the population had reached 12.4 million.  wow!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable  Happy Birthday Katie M!!

No comments:

Post a Comment