Sunday, October 28, 2018

October 28, 2018 Sunday#Fear and delight#My sunshine#tour Illinois

Get Faith
Psalm 147:11  "The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love."
We who are afraid to lose Him, afraid to be separated from his unending love, from missing out on his salvation that we have in Jesus Christ.  The fear of feeling that He is not there when I pray and fear He will not answer.  My hope is in God the creator, I delight in His ways and knowing that I am a child of His.  Please join us in our eternal Father.

Get Fit
No work today for me not even cooking for my daughter as she is going to camp shortly.  I have the job of not over feeding myself today and it will be hard  work.

On this day
1993   My journal says that Nicole got herself up, got dressed and made her own lunch.  Admirable for a 7 year old.  I had recently started working full time at Clancy's and it was a nightmare so I'm assuming Nicole was trying to help out.  Marty took her to school.  The computer system in the office at work was a non professional set up and so after reading all the manual on it, (because the girl left who handled the bookkeeping,) I finally got the hang of it,  when on this day a new computer guy came in with the accountant and the bosses wife and said they were putting in a new system.  It was a dark day to say the least and it made Nicole's effort to help that morning the bright spot of my day.  Plus Jan had picked up Nicole and taken her to Karate class so I could pick her up on my way home from work.  So on the days that you feel are a complete loss - remember that one little thing of kindness someone did for you - or - be that one spot of sunshine for someone that needs it.

1993 - Ousted Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide, called for a complete blockade of Haiti to force out the military leaders. Sounds like a possible movie instead of making us watch remakes of all the old stories.

Xenia Illinois
The midsection of Illinois is a second major division, called Central Illinois. It is an area of mainly prairie and known as the Heart of Illinois. It is characterized by small towns and medium-small cities. The western section (west of the Illinois River) was originally part of the Military Tract of 1812 and forms the conspicuous western bulge of the state. Agriculture, particularly corn and soybeans, as well as educational institutions and manufacturing centers, figure prominently in Central Illinois. Cities include PeoriaSpringfield, the state capital; QuincyDecaturBloomington-Normal; and Champaign-Urbana.[26]

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment