Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15, 2015 Wednesday Tax Day!!!

Get Fit
Circuit Training with Jillian today.  Get your weights and do some squats and bicep curls.  Go!


Get Faith
Matthew 26:36-46  Gethsemane  Jesus went here to pray before his arrest, beating and crucifixion.  His friends went with him.  There are some things that we have to do alone, even the disciples didn't stay awake with Jesus in his final hours.  It is a human fault.  But God, even though he doesn't stop things from happening to us, is always there through our hour of need.  Pray.


On this day;
2000 - The youth group from church went to Luther Haven in Detroit.  It was a senior facility run by the Evangelical Lutheran Church synod.  We took many dozens of eggs and made bowls of dye and put aprons or shirts over the people that gathered around the tables.  We passed out the eggs first.  When we came around with the dye we noticed a good many people had cracked, peeled their eggs and were now looking for the salt.  Lesson learned.


2000 - 600 anti-IMF (International Monetary Fund) protesters were arrested in Washington, DC, for demonstrating without a permit. I like to find something on the day I am talking about, but I don't have a clue what this means, do you?


Parenting/Family  Jesus should have had my friends.  My friends have been right with me for the last couple of months and my health issues.  They have prayed with me and for me, I'm sure God is tired of hearing it.  I thank God for their prayers and concern!  Pray for your friends.


Come Get These Memories - of the Sixties (excerpt)
    When we got home, not a few minutes later the phone rang and mom yelled and started crying.  We got rushed back out to the car and went to the beach at the swim club.  There were a lot of people already there.  I saw Randy’s trike on the beach and saw his friend in a grown- ups arms.  He was crying.
Kalkaska Michigan

Crawford County Historical Museum




No comments:

Post a Comment