Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 23, 2015 Thursday

Get Fit
I worked on the abs today.  There are so many places to find work outs and programs available, I only hope to encourage you to do a little something to help yourselves.  My neighbor is 20+ years younger than I and I watched her creep out of her car yesterday.  She has a bad back.  Drugs kill the pain but don't fix the problem.  You have to strengthen the muscles that support the back.  Unless the damage has gone to surgeon stage, then you need to get it taken care of.


Get Faith
Exodus 4:10-17  This goes back to Moses first encounters with God.  Moses felt inadequate to speak of God to people.  He told God to get someone else.  God gave him his brother Aaron and a stick and said "get out there!"  I too get tongue tied in some situations, but I can blog.  We use the tools God gives us.  The best message you can share is through your actions - and remember God is always with you.


On this day;
 1979 - After work I came home raked the yard, cleaned the house and made dinner.  My nemesis, Pete stopped by in time for dinner and then fixed the porch light and the muffler on my car.  That was 36 years ago, I was 32, you can accomplish a lot in one day at that age.  Pete and I could not fix our relationship though, but it dragged on for years.  If you have had a soul mate for many years - consider yourself blessed. 


1997 - An infertility doctor in California announced that a 63-year-old woman had given birth in late 1996. The child was from a donor egg. The woman is the oldest known woman to give birth. Not now, a 66 year old woman in Germany is pregnant.


Parenting;
Can't pass up that subject.  Both women were artificially inseminated.  Why?  is my only question.  I guess if it is someone else that will raise the child it would be ok.  What do you think?


Come Get These Memories - of the Sixties (excerpt)


Oh the music and the dancing, the pretty girls and the handsome guys dancing around in checkered skirts and shirts.  It was a long movie but I never fell asleep.  I was spellbound.  Ohhhhhh  to have Gordon Macray look at me like that.  I was in love.  It was the stuff little girls dreams were made of, mine and a lot others I’m sure.
Kalkaska Michigan
Ki-HO-tees
Bars & Clubs, Nightlife   OK we are still bar hopping, I'm sure there is something else here?

Enjoy the Day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Morgan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment