Sunday, April 5, 2015

April 5, 2015 Sunday ! Easter Sunday

He is Risen!  A blessed Easter to everyone.  Going to church to celebrate the day my savior rose from the dead so that I too, will be raised to life eternal!  I am looking forward to singing all the joyful hymns reserved for this day. Jesus Christ is Risen Today, Alleluia!  He is risen indeed!


On this day;
I hid Nicole's Easter basket.  Old habits die hard.  She has gone ahead to serve at church, I will pick up Mom from the nursing home and bring her out.  My niece Lindsey and her husband Scott will join us there.  Later Nicole and I will go to friends that we have shared our faith with for years, for dinner and Easter joy.  I have done these things all my life on Easter.  A few things change but not the joy that we as Christians share on our namesake's day. 


Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable!  Happy Birthday to Robin and Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment