Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2, 2015 Thursday - Maundy Thursday (Maundy - command)

Get Fit  I did some aerobics with Richard.  Disco to be precise.  Unfortunately my 15 lb cat ( a force to be reconded with) was doing yoga for 20 minutes in the middle of my exercise floor.  Stretch and turn and roll and stretch.  He obviously doesn't remember disco, he is only 4.


Matthew 22:37-40 - Today is a day of commandments.  A command to commune with the Lord regularly and with one another.  A command to love God and one another.  We can never hear this enough.  Jesus spent his last night with his disciples serving and loving them.  Because He loves us we should do the same.


On this day:
2005 - This was the month that I started my traveling on the internet.  I began my journey in Asunción Paraguay.  I went to the library and found a book someone had written on a visit there and also found a CD of the music from Paraguay.  It has been 15 years and I still love it and am much better informed of the world geography and cultures.  I am on my 4th world go around and have taken a group of friends with me that last 6 years.  It is the last thing I blog about here and we are in the not so remarkable Kalkaska Michigan this month, but hey, you never know.

1513 - Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon sighted Florida. The next day he went ashore. And so began Spring break!


Parenting - My brother and sister are coming down for a couple days to be with Nicole and I while I have this lung biopsy done tomorrow.  I won't lie, I am nervous.  Many people are praying for me and hoping for a good diagnosis.  Thank you all.  Probably will miss the blog tomorrow, catch you Saturday.


Come Get These Memories - of the Sixties (excerpt)


     What did you say?”
     “I said you and I lived up by Outer Drive and Greenfield.”
     “What did he say?”
     “Oh”
     At 12 or 13 your conversation skills aren’t all that great.  You have gone past that childhood banter but haven’t reached the adult know how.  You are stuck in the early dweeb days of teenagers. 


Kalkaska Michigan

Location of Kalkaska, Michigan
Coordinates: 44°44′4″N 85°10′48″W / 44.73444°N 85.18000°W / 44.73444; -85.18000
CountryUnited States
StateMichigan
CountyKalkaska
Government
Area[1]
 • Total


Kalkaska (pronounced /kælˈkæskə/) is a village in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 2,020 at the
2010 cen
Kalkaska, Michigan
Village
Location of Kalkaska, Michigan
3.17 sq mi (8.21 km2)
 • Land3.12 sq mi (8.08 km2)
 • Water0.05 sq mi (0.13 km2)
Elevation1,033 ft (315 m)
Population (2010)[2]
 • Total2,020
 • Estimate (2012[3])2,017
 • Density647.4/sq mi (250.0/km2)
Time zoneEastern (EST) (UTC-5)
 • Summer (DST)EDT (UTC-4)
ZIP code49646
Area code(s)231
FIPS code26-42260[4]
GNIS feature ID



  Do you love statistics?  lol


Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable! 



No comments:

Post a Comment