Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September 2, 2015 Wednesday #dancerslegs#dancing#dancepartner#happydance#Irishjig

Get Fit
Back to normal, cat is back.  Did the dancers legs workout.  Not sure what I'm hoping for here, but still trying!


Get Faith
Ecclesiastes chapter 3:4 - a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance.  Life is a mixture of all of these emotions.  Recently, while I was in Scotland a dear sweet gal passed away after a long battle with cancer. I wept so many miles away when I read it on my phone.  I remembered times when I had laughed with her, she was a very happy person and easy to laugh with.  We have mourned the loss of other friends together and I hope she is dancing now with the angels.  Life is better with faith.


On this day
2009 - On this day -  I met my friend Don at Mr. B's in Royal Oak.  We had been friends when we were teenagers,  our lives went separate ways.  When Don's wife Pam passed away, (who I had introduced him to) he was looking for people he knew on Facebook and found me.  On this day after 41 years we got together and resumed the same chatty, friendly relationship we had before, like there had never been  a separation, except we had so much to catch up on.  Our families blend very well and Don and I spend a lot of time enjoying life together.  So glad you looked me up Don.  This is a repost from 2013 and worth reposting today!


1666 - The Great Fire of London broke out. The fire burned for three days destroying 10,000 buildings including St. Paul's Cathedral. Only 6 people were killed. This is amazing, only 6 killed!?


Parenting
I know its a cat, but we are so happy to have found Nola after he had been out lost for a week.  He lost about 3 or 4 lbs and is covered with fleas, but other than that is well.  It was so upsetting wondering where he was and what had happened to him - can't imagine if he had been a child.  Pray for those looking for lost family.


Book Club
Started reading Then/Again by Diane Keaton, but lost interest half way through.  Hope my book is not boring.  Have another book to start - The Other Irish by Karen McCarthy that Virg gave me to read. 


Isaszeg Hungary
How about this?   Here's a map
Battle of Isaszeg
Coat of arms of Isaszeg
Coat of arms
Isaszeg is located in Hungary
Isaszeg
Isaszeg
And you thought it would be boring!  Lots to learn here!


Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable!  Happy Birthday to David, Matt, Doug and Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment