Thursday, September 24, 2015

September 24, 2015 Thursday #quickie#oldstyle#closeencounters#HolyFather#goulash

Get Fit
Tried the Interactive workout on TV.  Should have loaded the entire workout, this was a quickie.  It was only crunches, push ups, leg presses, squats and bicep curls.  Good if you are in a hurry.


Get Faith
Psalm 121:3  "He will not allow your foot to slip;  He who keeps you will not slumber."  I used to think that God was only there if I summoned him in prayer.  Now I realize he is always there, don't worry he isn't critical - he knows us.


On this day
1980  -- I have always created work for myself.  At Quality I used to make a sales flyer every once in a while.  I had created a address base of retail customers and I would take the flyers home and address them by hand.  Do you remember this Chris?  This was before the technology of computers and multi media.  Much easier today.


On this day in history: September 24

America's first National Monument is declared, the world's first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier is launched, we say goodbye to Dr. Seuss, and Nirvana hits it big with "Nevermind," all on this day.


Parenting
The Holy Father - the Pope is in the USA and being well received and loved by many, in person and on TV.  Being a Lutheran does not discount how I feel about his Holy status.  Throughout religious history the Lord has chosen men of faith to tell the world what is the right way to go.  Let's try and pay attention to this one. 

Book club  The Other Irish by Karen McCarthy 
I will get back to this book, life is busy.

Hungary recipes

Olga Mecking
owner

Share Your Posts  -  Jun 5, 2014
 
Do you love Hungarian cuisine? Here's a recipe for ghoulash- comfort food at its best. http://www.europeanmama.com/goulash-recipe/
A goulash recipe for all lovers of Hungarian cuisine  yum!!

Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable! 





No comments:

Post a Comment