Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 23, 2015 Wednesday #fall#prayer#friends#teach#Scots!

Get Fit
Pilates today with resistance band.  I then found a station that has exercise every morning at my time!  Going to try that and see how it works.


Get Faith
Colossians 4:2  "Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving."
I imagine it is because I hang out with a lot of Christians that do pray and people that believe and ask for help in prayers that I do pray often.  I have seen many prayers answered and I have experienced the no that happens as well.  I don't believe that God commands everything in our lives, I believe in free will and I believe that most of what haunts us, like cancer, crime and even natural disasters are man made or natural occurrences.  I do believe that God can/will alter the outcome because of prayer, because we ask.  He also helps us to cope with the outcome of disappointment.  Thank God for prayer.


On this day
1978  My friend Linda and I went to Ryan's Roadhouse for dinner.  Is it still there?  It may be but Linda moved to Texas.  She recently told me in a email that she might come home to visit soon.  I can only hope, miss my good ole buddy! 


1838 - Victoria Chaflin Woodhull was born. She became the first female candidate for the U.S. Presidency. didn't know this how about you?


Parenting
I have had a wonderful opportunity placed in my lap.  Don's daughter asked me to teach her home schooled kids - geography.  Sounds like so much fun to me.  My experience at teaching Sunday School and working with youth at church has left me missing that life with kids.  Look out Cam and Madison here I come!


Book Club    The Other Irish by Karen McCarthy
Still reading about what great warriors this group has raised like Patton and MacArthur.


Isaszeg Hungary  Here are the hotels we could stay in there:

Hotels in Isaszeg In Isaszeg

  • $33
    Average price per night
    Zöld Sasok Étterem és Panzió, Isaszeg

    Zöld Sasok Étterem és Panzió Parking

    2117 Isaszeg, Alkotmány u. 2/a., Hungary
    9.1 Wonderful
    Score from 47 reviews
    Description Review
  • Hotels near Isaszeg Near Isaszeg

  • Szie Student Hotel, Gödöllő

    Szie Student Hotel Parking

    2103 Gödöllő, Páter Károly utca 1, Hungary
    7 Good
    Score from 67 reviews
    Description Review
  • $38
    Average price per night
    Mater Salvatoris House, Gödöllő

    Mater Salvatoris House Parking

    2100 Gödöllő, Kapucinusok tere 3, Hungary
    6.3 Review score
    Score from 10 reviews
    Description Review
  • $75
    Average price per night
    Hotel Queen Elizabeth, Gödöllő

    Hotel Queen Elizabeth 3-star hotel Parking

    2100 Gödöllő, Dózsa György út 2, Hungary
    7.8 Good
    Score from 80 reviews
  •   Looks nice yes?


    Enjoy the day!  Make it Memorable!  Happy Birthday Nathan!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment