Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 10, 2016 Tuesday #exercise#love#35yrs#whoknew#pray#eat!

Get Fit
I have had so many issues lately I feel like I shouldn't be advising anyone on health issues, but I do want to encourage you to stay on any activity you do to stay healthy.  You won't regret it!

Get Faith
1 Corinthians 13:8a - "Love never fails".  I guess this could be argued but I have to believe that it refers to the true unconditional love that God has for us, our parents have for us and the love we have for our children.

On this day
1981  It was a cloudy Saturday.  I called my buddy Linda who now lives in Texas.  I washed down my dining room.  I visited with my neighbor Ted across the street, he came over to bum cigarettes, his wife Al wouldn't let him smoke (he had emphysema.)  I went to Eastland, something I would not do anymore due to the crime risks.  Then I went and spent the evening with Andy, Adele and the girls.  Much has changed in 35 years.

1775 - Ethan Allen and Colonel Benedict Arnold led an attack on the British Fort Ticonderoga and captured it from the British. What do these names conger up in your mind?  I got furniture, traiter and pencils.

Parenting
I have many people praying for young men right now.  Mitchell is in end stage cancer at age 22.  Glenn is under 35 with a cancerous brain tumor and David also had a brain tumor operated on yesterday, we are waiting results.  David is 25.  Love never fails, the parents, family and friends are praying for these young men to somehow survive and be returned to their former lives.  Love never fails and hope never dies.

Quebec City
Overview Important Info Eat like a local during this 2.5-hour small-group food tour in Quebec City offering 15 tastings. Indulge your tastebuds as you sample a range of French-Canadian specialties with a guide including wine, beer, crepes, chocolates, syrup and more. You’ll stop to snack at a range of purveyors located in the city’s top eating neighborhoods such as hip St-Jean-Baptiste and the charming Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Best of all, this small-group tour is limited to just 15 guests, ensuring a personalized experience.  Highlights 2.5-hour food walking tour of Quebec City including tastings Visit seven different venues and try approx. 15 tastings of traditional Quebec delicacies and specialties Explore the picturesque districts of Old Quebec, a UNESCO site, and St-Jean-Baptiste Eat like a local at neighborhood gems! Small-group tour limited to 15 people offers a personalized experience Easy walking of less than 1 mile (1.6km) including stops 

Read more about Small-Group Quebec City Food Tour - Quebec City | Viator at: http://www.viator.com/tours/Quebec-City/Small-Group-Quebec-City-Food-Tour/d626-2994FOOD?aid=vcps  This sounds like a great way to spend the day!  Let's go! It is a lot of food in 2.5 hours.
Taste of Quebec City: St-Roch Neighborhood Food Tour, Quebec City

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment