Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 3, 2016 Tuesday #Jillian#goodchild#familydinner#MaconAllen#succeed#BonJour!

Get Fit
Worked out with Jillian today.  Circuit work outs are big now, weights and aerobics.  Try it.

Get Faith
1 Samuel 1:27  "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him."
After living a life of non conventional activity I made the correct choice of raising my daughter in the church.  I have been rewarded with a child that makes the right choices and loves the Lord with all her heart.  She has been rewarded with faith.  And I thank God everyday for her.

On this day (memories)
1974  Sometime the little things that seem ho hum are passed by and not remembered.  l lived in my little house in Birmingham at this time.  It had a small table space in the kitchen, no dining room but that didn't stop me.  Andy and Adele (his 1st wife) were dating at the time and I had them over for dinner.

1855 - Macon B. Allen became the first African American to be admitted to the Bar in Massachusetts.   Let's celebrate these moments instead of the negative all the time.

Parenting

I realize that certain demographics shape an entire people, but even in that environment, some people can raise a child to assume a higher standard of living.  I would like to know the history of Macon Allen's family, were they slaves or did they come from a more entitled background?  The truth is either circumstance could be true, but the child was raised to believe they could succeed.  What do you think?

Quebec City
Quebec City
Beautiful City and lots to see, do and learn!  Merci! Bon Jour !

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment