Monday, July 3, 2017

July 3, 2017 Monday #circuits#convinced#4thparty!#Quebec#lonely

Get Fit
It is never too late to start and whatever you can do - do!  I worked out with Jillian this morning.  I have yet to finish the 40 minute workout and sometimes skip the second circuit.  I keep trying and am sure what I do works.  Have your own standard to what your capabilities are and don't be bullied by over achievers.  Do what you can!

Get Faith
Romans 8:38  "For I am convinced that nothing can  ever separate us from His love.  Death can't, and life can't.  The angels won't, and all the powers of hell itself cannot keep God's love away."  Let's take these words  "For I am convinced".  Why and how can I be convinced?  My faith.  I truly believe in God.  If I believe in a powerful all encompassing God that really loves me, why would I not believe in this statement?  If I read the Bible, pray and worship God on a regular basis my faith grows and is strengthened.  I am convinced that nothing can ever separate me from His love.  I share this so you can have the same comfort.

On this day
1985  Nothing motivates like having a big party at your house, but this year it wasn't me, I had a new little baby.  Nicole had been born in May.  Norma came over and we layed in the sun and played with Nicole while Mark cleaned the garage and shopped for all the food for a 4th of July party here. He loved to entertain and BBQ, and was very good at it.  We had a lot of parties here.

1608 - The city of Quebec was founded by Samuel de Champlain.   wow the city of Quebec is 409 years old!!

Dalap-Uliga-Darrit  Marshall Islands

Demographics[edit]

In 2012 the population of Delap-Uliga-Djarrit was 20,301.  Well we probably won't have to stand in any lines here!  Good quiet place?

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Kathy and BJ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment