Sunday, July 30, 2017

July 30, 2017 Sunday #trust Him#bestyearever#discoveries!#byetoMarshallIslands!

Get Faith 
Psalm 91:2  " I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust.""
the study writer tells of a group that were headed to an event and got lost.  By the time they realized their mistake it was too late to find the location and so headed home.  A huge rock slide had happened where they were going and so they had avoided possible problems.  I believe that God does move trees, create showers and alter plans in our best interests.  It might be the only thing that has kept many of us alive.  Thank you God for looking out for us.  Let us remember to accomplish something in God's honor in appreciation.  Trust in the Lord.

On this day
1985 - My favorite year - Nicole was born in May and all of my journal entries include -"fed Nicole, Nicole slept 1 1/2 hours, fed Nicole, etc",   I had the neighbor girl Carol come over and stay with Nicole for 1/2 an hour while I ran out and did some errands.  I opened Nicole's first bank account.  I had Carol over quite a bit, even when I cleaned house to sit with Nicole.  She was the only non family member I ever had babysit.  I even took Carol on family vacations with us so that she could free up my arms and entertain Aaron also.  I might have mentioned I saw her a few years ago with her own babies and she told me how much it meant to her to spend that summer with us when she was 14.

1502 - Christopher Columbus landed at Guanaja in the Bay Islands off the coast of Honduras during his fourth voyage. Apparently the only things worthwhile of remembering in those days were discoveries and wars.  Have you noticed?

Dalap-Uliga-Djarrit Marshall Islands
This is our last day to remain in the islands.  I am sorry that the history has been so sad what with, the indigenous people being taken over time and again by large invaders and then used as a target for deadly missiles.  Only to be followed up with natural disasters.  I'm afraid with their luck they might be in the eye of the North Korean's now.  Let's pray for this island group and hope to find forgiveness for the damage that has been wreaked on what was probably a little bit of heaven originally.
     Traveling to a new locale tomorrow.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment