Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July 5, 2017 Wednesday #restornot#savedbyGod#exinlaws#Argentinian?

Get Fit
Depending on what you did yesterday you might need to work off a few calories from the BBQ!  If you spent the day swimming, kayaking or hiking you can probably rest today, but why?  Keep up the momentum!  Go for a bike ride!

Get Faith
Psalm 40:11 "Do not withhold your mercy from me, O Lord; may your love and your truth always protect me."  Although in some old testament stories God does withhold his love, for example Lot who became a pawn between God and Satan.  Lot loved the Lord above everything and proved it as the Devil poured more and more destruction on Lot and his family and earthly goods.  God won, Lot did not lose his faith in God.  This can happen to us as well.  The Devil puts us in harms way in this earthly life and it is often unavoidable. Car accidents, drownings, fires and wars happen in our lives.  But you can still be sure that through it all God will be there to comfort and take you home when it is over.

On this day
1987  I went to Red Run Golf Course with my mother in law and Jan to Andrea's shower.  I have no recollection of this day but, I can tell you, it was extremely extravagant with delicious food.  I know that because that part of the family was very much into decor and, well, extravagance.  I am not even sure if it was a wedding shower or baby shower.  Andrea moved to California and I think only came home for this recognition of family.  I don't believe we even went to the wedding.  I'm sure it was a pleasant and well fed day though and wish I knew more of what happened to all of them.

1806 - A Spanish army repelled the British during their attempt to retake Buenos Aires, Argentina. When did it stop being Portuguese?  

Dalap-Uliga-Djarrit  Marshall Islands

Famous places[edit]

Alele Museum is located in Delap-Uliga-Djarrit. The Cathedral of the Assumption of the Roman Catholic Apostolic Prefecture of the Marshall Islands[1] is located in town center.
 Didn't find a picture of the Cathedral or Museum.  This might be the largest building in all of the Marshall Islands.    Capital Building.  of course

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Aaron and Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment