Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 1, 2017 Saturday #Walk#seeyou#dealwithit#nope#MajuroAtoll!

Get Fit
Benefits of Walking   10 Minutes of walking a day adds 2 years to your life.

Get Faith
I listened to a song yesterday  by Celia Whitler called In the Secret.  Here are some verses "I want to touch you... I want to see your face.....I want to love you more..."  Many songs speak of seeing God's face but my take is this.  When I see your face I see Jesus, Jesus is all the people.  We are called to look like Jesus in our actions, in the way we treat one another.  I see His face  you when you love, are caring and help another person.  We are called to be kind so that when people see us as Christians they see Jesus.  We are called to worship alone and together to be the Holy people of God and reflect the image He created us in.  "I want to see you."

On this day
1981  This was a busy time this year.  I had construction going on after my house burned half down.  It says they took the dining room down and had done a lot of the framework for the new half of the addition I was able to add to the house.  This was my second house fire, no I'm not an arsonist, but I didn't want to move out of what was left of my house so I stayed while the work was going on.  It was a little like camping - half the house was open, only covered in tarp and plastic.  We all have experiences in our lives, it is not how bad it was  but how you dealt with it.

1981 - The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that candidates for federal office had an "affirmative right" to go on national television. And on Twitter?  hum.

Dalip-Uliga-Darrit Marshall Islands
Delap-Uliga-Djarrit is the capital and the largest city of the Marshall Islands with 20,301 people (2012 census).[citation needed] The town is located in Majuro Atoll.  Our new location - enjoy!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy birthday Lela!

No comments:

Post a Comment