Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday January 5, 2014 snow day

will get plenty of exercise today, shoveling snow, even if it is a day of rest.  Be sure you are in good shape before you go out and shovel.

Epheseians chapter 1 - God adopts a new child.  A child that he loves unconditionally and forgives all their sin.  He loves and enjoys the goodness of this new child created in love.  It is you.

2000 - On this day, I was doing yoga and emailing friends.  I had a Raquel Welsh video to follow yoga.  She did standing and stretching poses and I did them for an entire week at a time then.  That video is long gone, worn out, but I remember it when I see pictures of Rachelle in poses on beaches and plazas around the world, so much better!  I don't remember when I got a computer that was connected to the internet, but on this day I emailed my buddy Linda in Texas.  She called me New Years Eve to say hello, we talked for maybe 1/2 hour or so.  It was so much better.

Parenting - We love to see our kids do well in life and enjoy things that we maybe never had the chance to.  Rachelle traveled extensively this year and I asked her Mom and Dad how they could stand her being in so many countries, alone and Cathy said she was ok with it, happy for her.  Rick on the other hand sounded like she would be on a short chain when she gets home.  I pray a lot when Nicole travels, as I did for Rachelle.  Nicole is going out to Utah snowboarding later this month and later this year to Guatemala on a mission trip.  That's going to keep me on my knees.  Sometimes, I know we are just happy to see them go - anywhere, depends on the day, huh?

Vancouver:
Vancouver is the city that has it all: natural beauty and cosmopolitan flair. Set between the Pacific Ocean and the coastal mountains, it has a harmonious blend of nature and urban living. Gardens, parks, and beaches are as common here as heritage buildings, restaurants, and theatres. While maintaining the laid-back attitude of North America's West Coast, Vancouver has managed to build an international spirit. As the third largest city in Canada, it shares an ethnic diversity and ... More
Check it out!! 


Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable  Happy Birthday to Vera in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment