Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 7, 2015 Tuesday #Faithfulness #thelodge #adopt

Get Fit
Disco with Richard today.


Get Faith
The Lord is faithful to us in his promises.  He promised a savior and a new covenant with us, which he has kept - I only wish we could be as faithful.  Jesus is the High Priest of a New Covenant.


On this day
1982   I may have mentioned before that they called my house the lodge.  At this time my friend Ty had moved in after separating from his wife.  There was a girl, Marie that was interested in Ty and was here nearly everyday.  He was not as interested and decided to cut the lawn here instead of spending time with her.  Which left me entertaining Marie.  She was nice, but not for Ty.


1754 - Kings College opened in New York City. It was renamed Columbia College 30 years later. That is an old college for the U.S.


Parenting
There doesn't appear to be any balance in having babies.  The couple on TV today finally took all of their quints home.  Five babies!  And then there are those who just can't.  It has been that way since ? Well Sarai in the Old Testament waited till her 90's to have Isaac.


Come Get These Memories - of the Sixties (is in editing at the publisher)


     A police car pulled up at the curb in front of me.  The police officer got out while he was putting on his hat.
     “What’s your name?  What are you doing here?” he asked.
    “My name is Jean, I’m going to my dad’s work.”
     “Where is that Jean?”
     I pointed west. “On Telegraph I think.
     “Do you know how far that is?” He said.
     “No, I was usually in the car when we went there.” I told him.
     “How about if we give you a ride to the police department so we can get warm and talk.” He said.
     “Ok, just don’t call my mom, ok?”
     “Ok”. He lied.
Motherwell Scotland

Culture

Motherwell hosted the National Mòd in 1983.[6]
Strathclyde Park previously hosted the major Scottish music festival, T in the Park, until 1996, when it was moved to a disused airfield in Balado, Kinross-shire. It has also hosted other music festivals such as Retrofest.

Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment