Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15, 2015 Tuesday #Keepfit!#heaven#MomandI#Godnotsimpsons#family#let'sgoforahike!

Get Fit
A lot of running to do today so I'm sure I will get some exercise, but YOU do something to keep fit today!

Get Faith
Revelations 21 1-4  vs4 "He will wipe every tear from their eyes.  There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."  No surprise to me that this was the suggested reading for today, the day after I buried my Mom.  Praise God.

On this day
2001 - Mom and I took Nicole out and dropped her off to get fitted for her bridesmaid dress for her brother's wedding in August.  Now that is planning ahead.

2001 - It was announced that Siena Heights University would begin offering a class called "Animated Philosophy and Religion." The two-credit class would cover how religion and philosophy are part of popular culture and is based on the television series "The Simpsons." I have a lot to say about this with only one question, are they trying to reduce religion to comics?  Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Family
I might be a little sensitive today.  In the last 6 days we spent 2 days in the hospital with Mom, then 2 days preparing and 2 days at her funeral.  God is good, her pain is gone and now we have to heal.  It will be difficult to not have her on my mind everyday, but she is at rest.  My family and friends are the best people in the whole world!

Book Club  War and Peace
not a chance I will finish this month.

Linz Austria  culture


Picnic on the Lackenalm © Österreich Werbung / Peter Burgstaller

Your ideal hiking destination

Why Go Hiking in Austria?

Austria is the ideal hiking destination, with fascinating landscapes and a sophisticated network of trails of varying altitudes and levels of difficulty. Whether you explore one of the national parks, experience the beauty of the Alps on a long distance trail or head out on a family day hike, Austria offers unlimited opportunities. Wow!  Let's go today!
Enjoy the day!  Make it Memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment