Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2, 2015 Wednesday #staymotivated!#Trust#customs#habit#Austria!

Get Fit
Stay motivated!  The Christmas season is here so, on top of the extra work like decorating, shopping, baking and such keep doing your workouts.  It should balance out the extra calories or at least keep you in the habit for the New Year.

Get Faith
Isaiah 40:28-31  "Do you not know?  Have you not heard?  The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.  He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom."  How long are you here?  God has been here since the beginning and will be till the end.  The Alpha and Omega.  Isaiah reminds us that this God that is all in all, will always care for you no matter where you are or what you do - don't leave His embrace, trust in God.

On this day
2012  I picked up my neighbor Al and took her and Mom to church for the Carol a Long.  We sing all the Christmas music, hymns, and popular Jingle Bell type stuff.  Santa also shows up for the kids.  It is a regular custom now.  It is always the first Sunday in December, which is this coming Sunday.

1998 - Microsoft Corp. chairman Bill Gates donated $100 million to help immunize children in developing countries. Capitalism at its best!  Free to do whatever you want with your money!

Parenting
So much of what we do is habit.  I am extremely habitual - Monday laundry and Friday house cleaning and much more in between.  Melissa and I were talking about this yesterday.  She said she didn't want to "trap" herself into always doing things at a regular time.  She wanted to be free.  Then she found out nothing was getting done.  There is a sense of accomplishment in achieving a balance of responsibilities and free time.   I have found that I enjoy my free time more when I know I will have clean underwear tomorrow.

Book Club  War and Peace by Tolstoy
Still in the character set up of this book.  I am getting a sense of who I will like and who I won't.  Such a great descriptive writer.

Linz Austria  geography
Map of Austria Geography Area | Map of Austria Region Geography ...


This country is surrounded by 7 other European countries.  What a wonderful place to see!

Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment