Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December 16, 2015 Wednesday #Strrrrretch#light#Boodles#extratime#Linz

Get Fit
Stretching is underrated I think.  After sitting or even sleeping all night a stretch wakes up those resting muscles and enervates them.  Take it from animals - get that stretch in!

Get Faith
Psalm 119:105-112  vs 105  "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path."  Jesus is the light on my path, when times are dark and sad He brings joy and light.  God is good!

On this day
2003 - The cousins and friends group went out to dinner at Boodles.  Anybody remember this place or where it is?  If the food was good?  Funny how some things you never forget and some are a complete mystery.

1653 - Oliver Cromwell became lord protector of England, Scotland and Ireland. Can one man be the all in all to three countries?  I guess Donald Trump might think so.  It might be interesting to read the story behind Oliver Cromwell, I know the name, but not the story.

Parenting
My life is immensely changed by the loss of my mother this past week.  I wonder when I will stop wondering if she needs anything or what time I will schedule a visit into my day.  

Book Club  War and Peace by Tolstoy
Maybe I will watch the movie, it is a movie, isn't it?

Linz Austria  culture
Stadt Linz

Blick über die Pöstlingbergkirche auf Urfahr und die Donau, Foto: Planung, Technik und Umwelt - Pertlwieser

Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable!  Happy Birthday Annie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment