Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December 30, 2015 Wednesday #pumpup#grace#goodUncle#familytime#GlenandAmy

Get Fit
Interval workout aerobics and weights.  Need to pump up my energy.

Get Faith
Ephesians 2:8  "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God -9 not by works, so that no one can boast."  We cannot save ourselves from earthly sin, but your Father in heaven loves you so much and wants you with Him when your time comes.

On this day
1984  My Uncle Hank had built a new 3 bedroom brick ranch in the area and wanted me to come and see it.  I know he really wanted me to buy the house but I felt I couldn't afford it.  I wish now that I had listened to him, it would have been a great home for me, my husband and the baby I was pregnant with.

1887 - A petition to Queen Victoria with over one million names of women appealing for public houses to be closed on Sundays was handed to the home secretary. This appears to me to be a plea for men to be home with their family on Sunday instead of the bar- I guess it takes a law.

Family
My family has often tried to steer me in the right direction but I am such a stubborn nutcase, I always do what I want, and its not always the best decision.  My uncle, who was also my Godfather tried to help me out quite often.  He did do a lot and I hope he knows how much I appreciated it. Rip Uncle Hank you deserve it.

Linz Austria  last days

Photo of Mariendom LinzAtmoMerspheric neo-Gothic Catherdral
On a dark December afternoon this impressive Cathedral was barely lit inside and was thus very atmospheric. Unlike many cathedrals in Europe this one is free to vist.  Lets go here today!   

Mariendom Linz


Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable!  Happy Anniversary to Glen and Amy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment