Thursday, February 25, 2016

February 25, 2016 Thursday #letthesunshine#lettheSonshine#BobbyMoores#taxes#prayforfaith#tourKathmandu!

Get Fit
Do you suffer from lack of sunshine?  I get depressed if it is cold and dismal too many days in a row, like this week.  So I left some lights up from Christmas and turn lights on in the house to keep it brighter.  Yesterday I found a beam of sun coming in the kitchen window and stood with it on my face like a cat finds a sun spot to lay in.  I do have to go out and shovel and that might actually help or a trip to Florida.  I have also started taking D3 to help with the aching bones.  How are you today?

Get Faith
Colossians 1:28-29  "It is he whom we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone in all wisdom, so that we may present everyone mature in Christ.  For this I toil and struggle with all the energy that he powerfully inspires within me."  From the study writer - "Proclaiming Christ is a dangerous thing in many parts of the world today.  In some places, the danger is a matter of life and death."  And then this in prayer "Send your Spirit to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.  Amen"  I pray for the wealthy and comfortable - they don't feel they need to thank or praise or owe allegiance to God, even though they may believe in Him.  They don't need Him, but they will.  Love God above all things - the first commandment.

On this day
1985 - This is Andy and Alice's anniversary - 31 years today but in 1985 it was their first anniversary and they went to the place where we all had so many anniversaries of all different events.  Bobby Moore's was our favorite place back then and holds a lot of memories.  Happy Anniversary!

1913 - The 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified. It authorized a graduated income tax. Which led to all the other amendments on how to get out of paying taxes.

Family/Friends
Do you worry and pray for those you love?  On a regular basis?   I do and I know a lot of people that pray for me.  We pray for each other's health, happiness and welfare.  I am adding praying for my loved ones faith and I ask that you pray for mine.

Nepal - sightseeing

10 Things To Do In Kathmandu,Nepal -HD
There is a video of the 10 top things to see in Kathmandu - very interesting!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy anniversary to Andy and Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment