Friday, June 16, 2017

June 16, 2017 Friday#lookgood#donotfear#memories/flowers#Vandals#Nemo/reef!

Get Fit
Aerobics and weights this morning.  I impress my neighbor, she comes over and I'm still in my workout clothes.  She needs a ride to the middle school for her son's 8th grade graduation and I'm like "good thing I have tinted windows on my car'.  :)

Get Faith
Isaiah 41:10  "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed , for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  I believe that His "righteous right hand" is Jesus and Isaiah was privy to all information ahead of time.  How lucky was Isaiah to have this inside information to the future, and how empowered he must have felt.  We too have this information to not be afraid to reach out and grab our own faith and all that it gives us, our strength to serve, love and glorify the Lord.  You know the Gospel and the promise we have in our Saviour, the right hand of God, do not fear!

On this day
2002 - It was a Sunday and it was fathers day.  Mom came over with flowers to plant in the yard.  We must have been getting a late start, we usually did this for Mothers day.  Then we went to the cemetery to "see" Dad.  I always clean up around the graves because it is a small cemetery next to the old church that my Mom went to as a kid.  Now they are both there.  I miss doing all these  little things with Mom, but Nicole came with me on Mothers day.  I wish my Dad had known Nicole, he would have loved her, and his other granddaughters as well.  I hope Mom is giving him all the stories that he missed.

0455 - Rome was sacked by the Vandal army. The origination of the word vandalism?  Maybe!

Cairns Australia
Leap from Cairns into the World Heritage wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. Relax in the resorts of Port Douglas and Mission Beach or on Lizard Island. Take the old railway to Kuranda, or follow the Great Tropical Drive to white water rivers and the Atherton Tablelands. Head north to Cape Tribulation or take the Savannah Way for an outback journey.
Look its little Nemo waiting for us!  Let's go!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Shakira!!

No comments:

Post a Comment