Friday, June 30, 2017

June 30, 2017 Friday #movetohealth#newpath#returns#Korea#Dalap-Uliga-Darrit!

Get Fit
Dancing with Rita and a walk later.  What are your plans for the holiday weekend?  I hope you will be moving, as in swimming, kayaking, hiking and whatever else sounds like fun to you.  Holidays are the best for spending time with family and making new memories, oh, and eating.  Watch what you eat - try to stay healthy!

Get Faith
Psalm 23:3  "He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake." The study writer mentions how God can show up on our path and lead us to where we need to be.  I am looking for a new path right now and waiting for that door to open.  He has never failed me before.

On this day
1980  was a Monday.  Chris was out west on vacation.  I think this might have been when they took a camper and their two nephews on an interesting trip.  It was an eye opener, they didn't have kids.  My friend Patrick loaned my his van while he worked on my car - still a good friend that looks after me.  I stopped at Eastland (closing now) to pick up a wedding present for my cousin Darrel and Robin and went to their wedding.  They are divorced and both remarried others now.  Wish we could get rebates on our gifts, what do you think?  Oh, maybe not I would have two weddings worth of gifts to return, nevermind.

1894 - Korea declared independence from China and asked for Japanese aid. One Korea now split and North Korea now at odds with the rest of the world.  

Cairns Australia to Dalap-Uliga-Darrit
Capital and largest city of the Marshall Islands.
Due North east of here to our new location!  See you there!


Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy birthday to Emily and Kaitlyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment