Wednesday, June 28, 2017

June 28, 2017 Wednesday #weighted#loveoneanother#Putinbay#allequal!#explore!

Get Fit
Hot5 Workout of the Week – Show Off Your Arms  Here are a few things to keep you in shape!  You can do it!!!

Get Faith
John 15:17  (Jesus said) "These things I command you, that you love one another."  The study writer mentions praying for one another can be powerful.  A prayer to God for ourselves is always heard but I am sure those we offer for one another carry special blessings.  I pray for all those I know and don't know every day, with special prayers for my friends and family, this makes it all worth while, to remember that we pray in love for one another.

On this day
1978 After work I went home packed and grocery shopped and got ready to be gone all weekend, Pete and I were leaving for Put in Bay the next day.  There were years early on when he went by himself on the 3 day summer weekends - till I started making my own plans and he decided to take me with him.  Have you been to the Bay for a holiday?  in the 70's?  Now it is much calmer due to enforced policing.  Still a great place to vacation, on a boat or by car!

1978 - The U.S. Supreme Court ordered the medical school at the University of California at Davis to admit Allan Bakke. Bakke, a white man, argued he had been a victim of reverse racial discrimination. yep this happens too.

Cairns Australia
Cairns Virtual Tour 
If you won't get to explore beyond Cairns, that's OK! There's still plenty to do in the CBD to keep you entertained. Stroll along the Esplanade for a stack of activities both day and night, plus there's dining, shopping and golf to be done! Read our guide to the Cairns CBD.  Getting ready to leave here!  Get some sun!! Shop!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  HappyBirthday Maddie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment