Saturday, June 3, 2017

June 3, 2017 Saturday #fitbit#bestmeditationever#Lodgememories#Kaenz

Get Fit
I am a very organized, by the book person.  Ok, I'm OCD.  It is hard for me to have changes in my regular routine and going to work upsets the plan.  I will be on my feet all day and then come home to clean house and then on to a wedding reception where maybe I will dance.  So I'm planning on getting some exercise, we will see how that works out in steps on my fitbit. Where to put a fitbit on my dress?

Get Faith
Psalm 17:15  "And I - in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness."  The study writer talks about having time with God, praying and meditating.  Last night a group of  us at church, referred to as 6 for 4, then changed to 8 for 4 and now is 8 for 8.  Eight people for 8 Bible studies.  I love this group, they are serious about their relationship with God.  But, we all confessed to having difficulty meditating.  John falls asleep and others said yes that happens to them also.  I said I have too many things going on in my head and have a hard time clearing it, they all, also agreed to the same problem.  I'm looking forward to what I think this verse from Psalm promises.  I don't need to see God's face, I feel unworthy of that, but to be in His presence in the next life will be the best prayer and meditation time ever.

On this day
1983  My friend Ty was living here, as he was on this day in 1982, along with Norma one of my best friends.  Apparently everyone else had gone to work so Ty and I went to Blue Gables for breakfast.  If you are around here and remember that was at 9 Mile and Harper.  It was a great breakfast place and excellent dinner place with a bar as well.  After we ate I went to the DDS and on to work andTy went on to work.  We are all still the best of friends, although we all got married in 1984.

1539 - Hernando De Soto claimed Florida for Spain. Now claimed by senior citizens.

Cairns Austraila
Cairns (/ˈkænz/[6]) is a major city on the east coast of Far North Queensland in Australia. The city is the 5th-most-populous in Queensland and ranks 14th overall in Australia.
Cairns was founded in 1876 and named after William Wellington CairnsGovernor of Queensland from 1875 to 1877. It was formed to serve miners heading for the Hodgkinson River goldfield, but declined when an easier route was discovered from Port Douglas. It later developed into a railhead and major port for exporting sugar cane, gold and other metals, minerals and agricultural products from surrounding coastal areas and the Atherton Tableland region.
The estimated residential population of the Cairns urban area in 2015 was 147,993.[1] Based on 2015 data, the associated local government area has experienced an average annual growth rate of 2.3% over the last 10 years.[7] Cairns is a popular tourist destination because of its tropical climate and access to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.  Note the pronunciation of the name Australian style!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Kostyantyn and Kjersten!

No comments:

Post a Comment