Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June 27, 2017 Tuesday #calories#lovingkindness#letitgo#DearAnn#souvenir!

Get Fit
These burn fat exercise videos are a joke.  I have been doing this video for maybe 15 years and if I have lost a pound it is a surprise.  The workout is ok for cardiac, I just don't see the weight loss.  What about you?  Have you found a way to lose weight other than cutting back on calories?  Nope, me neither.

Get Faith
Jeremiah 31:3  "I have loved you, O my people, with an everlasting love: with loving kindness I have drawn you to me."  God, here in the old testament book of Jeremiah is speaking to the people of Israel.  After all the straying and grief that is told in the Bible that the Israelites did, He still loved His people and pleaded with them to stay with him.  In Jesus Christ we have new forgiveness from the Father.  We are included in the plea from God to stay with Him.  Who doesn't want everlasting love?

On this day
1977  ok, I messed up, yesterdays post was 1976.  I caught it because on this day in 1977 I was making pillows for the boat with "Sneaky Pete" on them and I thought "it couldn't have taken me 2 years.  No, just one.  Now I wonder what happened to those pillows.  They were probably transferred to the 46 footer he bought next.  I have never been a crafty or domesticated person, those pillows were a rarity. If his wife knew I made them they are for sure in the landfill. Ever wonder what happened to an item you put a lot of hours into and now have no idea what happened to it?  Let it go....Let it go....lol.

1693 - "The Ladies' Mercury" was published by John Dunton in London. It was the first women's magazine and contained a "question and answer" column that became known as a "problem page." The Dear Ann column of long ago!

Cairns Australia

CAIRNS Australia CANVAS Map Cairns Queensland Poster City Map Cairns Queensland Art Print Cairns poster Cairns map art Poster Cairns map This would be a great souvenir!   Just the poster!!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Celina!

No comments:

Post a Comment