Monday, January 15, 2018

January 15, 2018 Monday #500curls#Godfirst#LindaLindaLinda#wanttoberoyal#ABBA

Get Fit
This month is flying by and that's good! Getting closer to spring weather and outside activity.  If you are an avid fan of snow - I apologize.  I began the week with a weight workout, not for any particular reason, that is what came up in the pile.  I have gone to the gym and lifted weights but I am too self conscious about it, not comfortable.  I just use those 5lb dumb bells in the privacy of my living room.  Then I can lie about how many reps I do.  You do you!

Get Faith
Psalm 23:3  "He helps me do what honors him the most."  We all have differences in opinion on any topic.  It would be inconceivable for us to agree all the time - but wouldn't it be great?  Well, that is a dream but we can call on God to help us through our differences whether it be the church, friendships or politics.  And, some things are easier to heal and get over than others.  The important thing to remember is that we keep what God wants in the front of everything.  Our opinions and desires are short lived and often have nothing to do with the kingdom of God.  Listen for God to lead you.

On this day
1980  Linda and I were in the Bahamas, having a ball!  On this morning we had grabbed a light breakfast and went to the pool to bake and heal from the night before.  One of the young waiters that we recognized from the night before, Gino (I wrote it in my journal)  came to the pool dressed as a Sheik and entertained us.  I know you will remember this Linda.  Just one of a million stories from our 8 days in Paradise (really, on Paradise Island)  I also lost my contact lens along the way later that day - amazingly I found it in the morning.  That could have been a real vacation tragedy.  Oh to be young again.

1559 - England's Queen Elizabeth I (Elizabeth Tudor) was crowned in Westminster Abbey. Are you a fan of the royals!  I should be, but not so much.

Jonkoping Sweden

Agnetha Fältskog

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agnetha Fältskog
Agnetha Fältskog 2013-07-22 002.jpg
Fältskog in 2013
BornAgnetha Åse Fältskog
5 April 1950 (age 67)
JönköpingSmålandSweden
ResidenceEkeröStockholm, Sweden
NationalitySwedish
Other namesAnna
Occupation
  • Singer
  • songwriter
  • record producer
Agnetha Åse Fältskog (Swedish pronunciation: [aŋ²neːta ²fɛltskuːɡ], born 5 April 1950) is a Swedish musician, singer, songwriter, actress, and author. She achieved success in Sweden after the release of her debut album Agnetha Fältskog in 1968, and reached international stardom as a member of the pop group ABBA,[1] which has sold over 380 million albums and singles worldwide,[2] making them one of the best-selling music artists in history.[3]
After the break-up of ABBA, Fältskog found some success as a solo artist in the 1980s, though became highly reclusive and avoided outside publicity, settling in the secluded island of Ekerö. Fältskog stopped recording music for almost 17 years until she released a new album in 2004.[

Who doesn't know ABBA?  Loved their music!




Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Donna and Emily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment