Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January 9, 2018 Tuesday #Soulman#Safeandsecure#Momsbirthday#nodecaf!

Get Fit
I am catching on to the new Richard video "Sweatin to the Oldies" that Nicole gave me for Christmas.  I have all the moves down for "Soul Man"!!  Working on the Michael Jackson song that comes on next.  I imagine it would make a good video of its own watching people trying to follow the moves for the first time.  Today I almost punched myself in the nose.  Explain that to the doctor.

Get Faith
Psalm 110:3  "Your strength shall be renewed day by day like morning dew."  Who doesn't know the power of feeling safe and secure?  It makes you comfortable, happy with your life and energetic.  But you should know that some people who have way less than what we have, also feel safe and secure.  They have their faith to sustain them and that is what I take from this verse.  The faith in God that you build on daily in thanks and worship gives you that strength, even if you are on a sinking ship.  My strength is in the Lord, I pray yours is too.

On this day
1975  My brother Mark was going to night school to finish his high school diploma and he was living with me in Birmingham.  I had bought him a little dog, Ziggy, to enrich his life?  My life?  great dog!  On this day after taking him to school I went to Mom's in Royal Oak, it was her birthday.  In my life I am sure I will never forget her birthday or the fact that it is Hudson's Baptism day.  Now that's special.

1793 - Jean-Pierre Blanchard made the first successful balloon flight in the U.S. Imagine how dangerous it was in those days? When they knew so little about the consequences and so little in reparative surgery!

Jonkoping Sweden
Still looking at the no no's

15 Things NOT to Do in Sweden

4. Don’t Ask For Decaf

Swedish people are universal fans of caffeine, which means that decaffeinated coffee comes in one of two varieties: awful and non-existent.

5. Don’t Skip the Seafood

The cuisine in Sweden is truly one-of-a-kind, but they really shine when it comes to seafood. From cod to herring and everywhere in between, the Swedish people have elevated seafood to a new level. If you don’t mind experimenting with what the country has to offer, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Cathy K

No comments:

Post a Comment