Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 2, 2018 Tuesday #Pilates#Forever#Colorado!#[²jœnːɕøːpɪŋ] (About this sound listen))

Get Fit
Started out with my new Pilates video this morning.  I need the stretch band they use, my resistance band is not good for what they use it for, but I used it today.  I will have to work up to the level that those young girls at working at.  Push yourself!!  build core strength!!

Get Faith
John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and Word was with God, and the Word was God"  Our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ was born into the world on Christmas but he has been one with God since the beginning.  One God - Father Son and Holy Spirit.  Wrap your mind around that today.

On this day
2010  Went to the bank and CVS with Nicole, probably for last minute items she needed because Spencer picked up her and 2 other people and they went to Colorado, snowboarding/skiing.  I fret when she goes but am so happy she has had all these great experiences.  After she left I busied myself taking down Christmas and putting it away, which meant up a 12' ladder into the garage loft.  This was only 7 years ago and my helper was my Mom.  She handed me the boxes on the ladder and I took them up and shoved them back as far as I could.  Only 7 years ago.  As a reward for our work we went to National Coney Island for dinner.  Wish she were here to help me today.   Nicole will be home later.  Kristin is going on an interview for a summer internship and tomorrow is leaving for a three week mission trip to Mexico.  More fretting with her Mom - and Nicole.

1492 - The leader of the last Arab stronghold in Spain surrendered to Spanish forces loyal to King Ferdinand II and Queen Isabella I. I believe this was a Muslim/Christian war or maybe just political, I should look or there is probably a movie on it.

Jonkoping Sweden
Jönköping (Swedish pronunciation: [²jœnːɕøːpɪŋ] (About this sound listen)) is a city in southern Sweden with 93,797 inhabitants (2015).[1] Jönköping is situated at the southern end of Sweden's second largest lake, Vättern, in the province of Småland.
The city is the seat of Jönköping Municipality, which has a population of 134,785 (2016) and is Småland's most populous municipality. Jönköping is also the seat of Jönköping County which has a population of 341,235 (2013). Jönköping is the seat of a district court and a court of appeal as well as the Swedish National Courts Administration. It is the seat of the Swedish Board of Agriculture.[3]  sounds like a great place!  Let's look!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment