Saturday, January 27, 2018

January 27, 2018 Saturday#Move!#SAVED#emptypages#Ice-T#blueberrysoup!

Get Fit
It's Saturday!   Go to the gym or whatever activity you promised yourself you would do today!  I had a soft start with AM yoga - you know that's my favorite for Saturday morning.  What is your favorite?  Don't have one?  Get one!  C'mon get moving!

Get Faith
John 8:31 -32  "Jesus said to them, "You are truly my disciples if you live as I tell you to, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.""  I'm pretty sure most of us have heard this.  I think of Martin Luther King when I hear it.  I believe the truth in this case is the Gospel message and the freedom is from sin.  When you know the truth (Gospel) you will be free from sin.  That might not seem like much but, when you think of how often we sin (everyday), what could be better and more satisfying than knowing you are forgiven by God because you believe your Savior died on the cross to pay the price for your sins.  YOU are free if you believe, free from sin and the devil. Free to live a happy relaxed life knowing you are saved.   You are welcome.

On this day
1993  I tell people that I have kept a journal all my life and I have, but some of the most telling recounts are when there are no entries.  These months at the beginning of this year are mostly empty, but today's said "ice storm, no school".  My husband and I were having difficulties and I knew it was only a matter of time but I held on because I worried about losing my relationship with Aaron for myself and Nicole, especially.  Often what we don't say is more telling  than what we do say.  It was a bad year but we survived and forgot a lot of the bad days and don't want to remember them.

1993 - Warner Brothers Records announced that it was releasing Ice-T from his contract due to "creative differences." hmmmm?

Cuisine in Sweden
Swedish cuisine could be described as centered around cultured dairy products, crisp and soft (often sugared) breads, berries and stone fruitsbeefchickenlambpork, and seafoodPotatoes are often served as a side dish, often boiled. Swedish cuisine has a huge variety of breads of different shapes and sizes, made of rye, wheat, oat, white, dark, sourdough, and whole grain, and including flatbreads and crispbreads. There are many sweetened bread types and some use spices. Many meat dishes, especially meatballs, are served with lingonberry jam. Fruit soups with high viscosity, like rose hip soup and blueberry soup (blåbärssoppa) served hot or cold, are typical of Swedish cuisine. Butter and margarine are the primary fat sources, although olive oil is becoming more popular. Sweden's pastry tradition features a variety of yeast buns, cookies, biscuits and cakes; many of them are in a very sugary style and often eaten with coffee (fika).[2]

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment