Tuesday, January 23, 2018

January 23, 2018 Tuesday #Variety#Angelsbesideyou!#kidscleanrooms?#RoyalExchange#happykids!

Get Fit
Wow that video I have had for 10 years has more workouts on it than I thought found another Pilates ring workout for legs only on it!  Find something new to pump up your activity!!  You can do it!

Get Faith
Psalm 34:7
"The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them."  Who doesn't like the thought of Gabriel hanging around you all the time? Watching out for you?  And delivering you safely to where you need to be?  God sends angels all the time to those who need it - I have had many visitations.  If I think of myself having a guardian angel I apologize to said angel for all the trouble I have caused it.  What's your angel doing?

On this day
1991  Nicole was in kindergarten and went in the afternoon so on this morning it says "Nicole I worked on cleaning up her room.  This brings a lot to mind.  I don't remember her room ever being bad until later - when she was a teenager.  I think she had the bunk beds at this time and shared the room with Aaron when he was here.  After I took her to school I went to church to work on the many jobs I had there.  I'm glad to keep busy in January so the time passes quickly and gets back to spring.  How about you?

1571 - The Royal Exchange in London, founded by financier Thomas Gresham, was opened by Queen Elizabeth I. 
Royal Exchange (3624902569).jpg

Jonkoping Sweden Culture
Want To Raise Happy Children? Move To Sweden
Leading the expat life can have several ups and downs for a family with young children. 

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment