Monday, May 14, 2018

May 14, 2018 Monday #TheLordismyhelper#Lotus#Gerry's60th#StGeorgeRotunda!

Get Faith
Psalm 86:17  "You, Lord, have helped me and comforted me."  Do you feel like this?  The Lord has helped and comforted you?  We all go through times when we feel helpless and lost.  Did you ask for help?  Did you realize getting it?  Is it over?  Do you believe the Lord helped you?  Very often after the problem passes we forget and possibly credit ourselves with taking care of the problem without any assistance from the Lord.  I believe he very often gives you the necessary tools to handle what you need.  Don't forget to give Him credit and thank Him, He is always there for you.

Get Fit
Started out the week with AM yoga which I usually do on Saturday, but, you know what?  It is just as great on Monday.  I enjoy the stretch and strength of the full lotus and going into the downward dog followed by the chair pose and on to the tall stretch.  There!  ready for the day!

On this day
2005  Was a Saturday and Nicole and I went to the mall for her birthday shopping.  Nicole is VERY particular about her clothes and I found it much easier to just go shopping with her and let her pick out her own gifts.  She was 20 this year so, it didn't need to be a surprise.  When I got home I mowed the lawn, cleaned the house.  Nicole did laundry and later I went to a 60th birthday party for Gerry with Waynette, Sally and Delane at the Texas Roadhouse.  I'm not in touch with Sally or Delane anymore.  I don't really recall this but it obviously happened!  Waynette? Gerry?

2005 - The art exhibit "Gumby and Friends: The First 50 Years" opened at the Lynn House Gallery in Antioch, CAGee girls we could have gone to this to celebrate!!

Sofia Bulgaria
The 4th century St. George Rotunda (the oldest building) behind some remains of Serdica  Wow! From the 4th century, 300 something and they have preserved it!  It sits in the middle of all those new structures. Amazing!  

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!   Happy Birthday to Kyle!


No comments:

Post a Comment