Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May 1, 2018 Tuesday#Cardio!#Baptizethem#Befaithful#Sofia!

Get Fit
You Better Think!  That is one of the songs we dance to with Richard in the morning, we being the people in the video and me!  I made it through to another song this time!  Hey!  Don't expect to achieve greatness too quickly unless you are 20.  I'm not and count my achievements so that I feel reinforced by my accomplishments.  Don't be hard on yourself but you better think about getting that heart rate up!   You can do it!

Get Faith
Psalm 51:12  "Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit."
To be one with the Spirit - you need to be baptized.  That is when the Spirit is invited in by you or the Godparents that stood up for you.  We invite the Spirit to enter and be with our lives through our life.  It is also essential to be baptized to take Holy Communion.  With that said, I can't help believe that many of the youth, possibly not baptized, that were at camps over the years and were given the bread and wine were benefited.  I pray it helped bring them to God and a desire to be baptized if they were not already.  Are you baptized?  It's important.  Be restored to the generous Spirit.

On this day
1987  Nicole was over 2 now and Mark and I started having adult - date nights with grandmas taking care of her.  On this night Mark and I went to an old watering hole, The Wishing Well, the one we actually met at and then with friends to a few other places.  What happened at one stands out to me.  A father of one of my friends was their with his girlfriend, he was still very married to my friends mother who, I knew.  Our generation actually became accustomed to this behavior and accepted it without a thought.  Not me.  I'm not a mean person, I couldn't look down on either him or her but, I couldn't put it out of my mind.  How are you with this?  To see a man flaunting another woman in front of his son/daughter when you know the mother?  This is not a gernerational thing, it has gone on forever, let's try and stop it by not accepting it, walk away, what do you think?

0408 - Theodosius II succeeded to the throne of Constantinople. This ties into the location we are in.

Sofia Bulgaria
One reason I have selected this location is because one of my very best friends, Chris.  Her mother and father were from this place - and called it Macedonia.  It is now Bulgaria.

Sofia
Sofia
София
City
Sofia skyline.jpg
1-Sofia-parliament-square-ifb.JPG
Party House by night, Sofia (by Pudelek, cropped by ArionEstar).JPGNDK Sofia 2012 PD 06.jpg
Basilica of St. Sophia1.jpgStatue of Sveta Sofia.jpgZx620y348 2628889.png
1st row: Sofia skyline from the National Palace of Culture
2nd row: National Assembly Square (Monument to the Tsar LiberatorNational AssemblyAlexander Nevsky Cathedral)
3rd rowLargoNational Palace of Culture
4th rowSaint Sofia ChurchStatue of Saint SofiaTsarigradsko shose and Capital Fort

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!!
Happy Birthday Kathy and Robert!!
Coordinates42.70°N 23.33°E

Sofia (/ˈsfiəˈsɒf-, sˈfə/ SOH-fee-ə, SOF-, soh-FEE;[13][14] BulgarianСо́фияtr. Sofija,[15][16] pronounced [ˈsɔfijə] (About this sound listen)) is the capital and largest city of Bulgaria. 1.3 million people live in the city and 1.7 million people live in its metropolitan area.[12] The city is at the foot of Vitosha Mountain in the western part of the country. Being in the centre of the Balkan peninsula, it is midway between the Black Sea and the Adriatic Sea, and closest to the Aegean Sea.[17][18]
Sofia has been an area of human habitation since at least 7000 BC.[4] Being Bulgaria's primate city, Sofia is a hometown of many of the major local universities, cultural institutions and commercial companies.[19] Sofia is one of the top 10 best places for start-up business in the world, especially in information technologies.[20] Sofia was Europe's most affordable capital to visit in 2013.[21]

No comments:

Post a Comment