Friday, May 18, 2018

May 18, 2018 Friday#Zyban#Peace#SCAM#HotelRodina

Get Fit
Quit smoking!  If you still smoke, quit!  I quit 34 years ago when I got pregnant with Nicole.  I couldn't quit for myself but I did for the baby I was carrying.  I didn't dodge the bullet, I still have COPD and had lung cancer surgery last year.  They removed part of my lung but all of the cancer.  I didn't have to have chemo or radiation.  I am still on watch, with CT scans every few month and check ups.  You might not be so lucky.  I just saw an ad for Zyban to help quit - look it up!

Get Faith
Ephesians 4:32  "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."  What a wonderful world it would be, right?  It starts with you.

On this day
2010  I had to be at work at 7am because we were so busy in the scale.  We were taking in concrete off 696 because Iafrate was redoing the entire road.  That was 8 years ago and now 696 is closed from 94 to I 75 doing the same work AGAIN.  I think these companies, (John Carlo previously) should be held accountable for the shoddy work and terrible expense to the tax payers.  Fortunately I was able to meet Waynette, Margaret, Barb and Colleen for dinner at Rogers Roost that night for some fun. 

1643 - Queen Anne, the widow of Louis XIII, was granted sole and absolute power as regent by the Paris parliament, overriding the late king's will. Good to her when women are put in charge!

Sofia Bulgaria

Hotel Rodina
Sofia Hotel Rodina near Russki pametnik 2012 PD 4.jpg
General information
TypeHotel
LocationSofiaBulgaria
Coordinates42°41′32″N 23°18′31″ECoordinates42°41′32″N 23°18′31″E
Completed1979
Height
Roof104 m (341 ft)
Technical details
Floor count25
Hotel Rodina is a high-rise four-star hotel located in the centre of SofiaBulgaria. It is one of the tallest buildings in the city, with height of about 104 metres and 25 stories. It has 500 rooms, 6 luxury apartments and 9 conference rooms. It was completed in 1979.  This looks good hope we could stay here!



Enjoy the Day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Don L!!

No comments:

Post a Comment