Sunday, May 6, 2018

May 6, 2018 Sunday #mustreducethebust#beautifultoGod#Busy#SofiawasSerdica

Get Fit
HOW TO LOSE CHEST FAT || BURN CHEST AND ARM PIT FAT AT HOME || FAST & EASY

My family has a tendency to this problem.  Here is help girls!!!

Get Faith
1 Peter 3:4  "Be beautiful inside, in your hearts, with the lasting charm of a gentle and quiet spirit which is so precious to God."  and this from Proverbs 31:30  "Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised."  Just a couple of health and beauty tips for you on Sunday AM.

On this day
1998  I mentioned a girl named Carol was staying.  I realized she was one of many girls that were hired in to run the scale.  I don't remember her and I feel bad that someone went through my life and I have no memory of her.  They were pretty hard on help there, me too but I had a stubborn streak and decided I would stick it out.  The boss eventually decided I could do both jobs.  After work I went to the tanning salon.  I only did that for a short time and mostly to feel like I was in the warm sun on the beach or boat.  After that Nicole and I went to church for catechism, I was the leader of her small group.   How does your schedule look?  Do you stack up things to do or do you tell people right away you can't because you work? 

 1529 - Babur defeated the Afghan Chiefs in the Battle of Ghagra, India. Was that the Babur - oh Babar of children's books, never mind.

Sofia Bulgaria
Around BC 29, Serdica was conquered by the Romans, gradually becoming the most important Roman city of the region.[26][27] It became a municipiumduring the reign of Emperor Trajan (98–117). Serdica expanded, as turrets, protective walls, public baths, administrative and cult buildings, a civic basilica, an amphitheatre, a circus, the City Council (Boulé), a large forum, a big circus (theatre), etc. were built. Serdica was a significant midway city on the Roman road Via Militaris, connecting Singidunum and Byzantium. In the 3rd century, it became the capital of Dacia Aureliana,[64] and when Emperor Diocletian divided the province of Dacia Aureliana into Dacia Ripensis (at the banks of the Danube) and Dacia Mediterranea, Serdica became the capital of the latter. Serdica's citizens of Thracian descent were referred to as Illyrians[53] probably because it was at some time the capital of Eastern Illyria(Second Illyria).[65] For future emperors Serdica was their residence form where they ruled Rome.  This city fell into the hands of a lot of different people!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Barb and Erin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment