Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May 23, 2018 Wednesday#Loveandfavor#CKbusy#MissNicole#Rilamonastery

Get Faith
1 Corinthians 16:23  "May the love and favor of the Lord Jesus Christ rest upon you."  What a wonderful prayer for someone.  This should go viral.

Get Fit
Today I will be on the move - at work.  It is impossible to sit for long there so I'm planning on racking up a lot of steps.  Not to mention the getting up and down from the chair (squats) and exercising my brain and my patience!  Maybe a walk when I get home, if I still can - oh meeting Sherry for dinner so there's that.  Tomorrow!  Don't let your work out get skipped for too long!

On this day
2016  It is that time of year, it seems like every year she leaves for camp a little earlier.  I don't blame her, it is a great place to be and I thank God she has camp - where she gets to be one with nature and God for the whole summer.  It was on this day 2 years ago she left, the day before her birthday - I think she just doesn't like the birthday cakes I make her - jk.  I bought her a bumpy cake before she left this year.  I'm always a little sad when she leaves but my busy life doesn't allow for wallowing.  I had to work at CK that year and had a doctor appointment later in the day and then dinner with Grace Circle at Gilbert's. Hey!  I'm meeting Sherry at Gilbert's tonight!  History DOES repeat itself!

1533 - Henry VIII’s marriage to Catherine of Aragon was declared null and void. On your worse day be thankful you were never married to Henry!

Sofia Bulgaria
Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day...Lift your sights beyond Sofia to visit two of Bulgaria’s historical must-sees in one day—quite a feat to achieve independently. See Bulgaria’s countryside on a drive south, and tour the medieval Rila Monastery with a guide to do its history and treasures justice. Then return to Sofia’s outskirts to visit and learn about fresco-filled Boyana Church. Lunch and entrance fees are at your expense, but all transportation is included  How beautiful nestled into those mountains in the back.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment