Tuesday, August 28, 2018

August 28, 2018 Tuesday#Always#Stay strong#Summer#Happyland?

Get Faith
Psalm 103:12-13  "As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.  As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him."  This is my favorite psalm.  It covers everything to me.  I have not lived a Godly life, not even close and yet I know I am forgiven and that my Father in heaven loves me and has forgotten my sins.  Do you believe you are forgiven?  Do you admit that you have sinned? Or do you think you have been a good person all along?  Our God knows us and loves us - from east to west and north to south.  Always.

Get Fit
I worked out with the resistance bands this morning.  It is not as in depth as most things but just a little workout to keep toned and strong.   I was the one in the driveway of 4 women yesterday that picked up the heavy pan of ribs and carried it into the house without trouble.  Do what you can.

On this day
2013  I was in my first year of retirement and spent this day in the yard working in my gardens.  Oh what bliss!  Really I enjoy it (if I don't have to worry about poison ivy)  Nicole and Don went and played golf - something they really enjoyed.

1619 - Ferdinand II was elected Holy Roman Emperor. His policy of "One church, one king" was his way of trying to outlaw Protestantism. That didn't work.

Vietnam

Tourism

Vietnam has become a major tourist destination since the 1990s, assisted by significant state and private investment, particularly in coastal regions.[177] About 3.77 million international tourists visited Vietnam in 2009 alone.[178]
Popular tourist destinations include the former imperial capital of Hué, the World Heritage Sites of Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National ParkHội An and Mỹ Sơn, coastal regions such as Nha Trang, the caves of Hạ Long Bay and the Marble Mountains. Numerous tourist projects are under construction, such as the Bình Dương tourist complex, which possesses the largest artificial sea in Southeast Asia.[179]
On 14 February 2011, Joe Jackson, the father of American pop star Michael Jackson, attended a ground breaking ceremony for what will be Southeast Asia's largest entertainment complex, a five-star hotel and amusement park called Happyland. The US$2 billion project, which has been designed to accommodate 14 million tourists annually, is located in southern Long An Province, near Ho Chi Minh City. It was expected that the complex would be completed in 2014.[180] As of 2017, Happyland has yet to open.[181]  

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Matthew, Karen, Bill, & Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment