Wednesday, August 29, 2018

August 29, 2018 Wednesday#Trust and be saved#Pilates#Tattoo!# Ao dai!

Get Faith
Psalm 71  "In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be put to confusion.  Deliver me in they righteousness, and cause me to escape; incline thine ear unto me, and save me."  The devotion leader reminds us -"His grace is sufficient." no matter how bad we screw up, He has us covered - you can trust in Him.

Get Fit
I keep telling myself that someday I will complete the entire hour + video on Pilates.  I think I lasted just over half an hour today.  I do like Pilates and If I could afford to go to a studio to do it I would, but in the meantime.....

On this day
2015  Nicole, Pam, Don and I were in Scotland - "Breakfast - Nicole and Pam slept late.  Bus tour to Edinburgh Castle and city - Free time - all day,  Edinburgh very busy  Fringe Festival  lots of people   drink @ Royal McGregor bar - dinner @ Deacon Brady's.  TATTOO @ Edinburgh castle.  COLD but great seats!  found bus - back to hotel."  Each day is still alive in my mind and with a little reminder it all comes back.  What a great trip!!
Nancy McCarthy's photo.  Here we are in Scotland!

1833 - The "Factory Act" was passed in England to settle child labor laws. Not in all countries even now.

Vietbnam

Clothing

The áo dài, a formal dress, is worn for special occasions such as weddings and religious festivals. White áo dài is the required uniform for girls in many high schools across Vietnam. Áo dài was once worn by both genders, but today it is mostly the preserve of women, although men do wear it to some occasions, such as traditional weddings.[182] Other examples of traditional Vietnamese clothing include the áo tứ thân, a four-piece woman's dress; the áo ngũ, a form of the thân in 5-piece form, mostly worn in the north of the country; the yếm, a woman's undergarment; the áo bà ba, rural working "pyjamas" for men and women;[183] the áo gấm, a formal brocade tunic for government receptions; and the áo the, a variant of the áo gấm worn by grooms at weddings. Traditional headwear includes the standard conical nón lá and the "lampshade-like" nón quai thao.
KOCIS Korea Hanbok-AoDai FashionShow 03 (9766157012).jpgVery Pretty  ao dai they call it.
Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Hpapy Birthday to Alice R and Ken B!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment