Friday, November 23, 2018

November 23, 2018 Friday#Learn about God#Balance#Comfort#Climate and Geology!

Get Faith
John 16:13  "He will guide you into all the truth."  Is there a God?  Is He there for you?  Can you actually depend on Him for anything?  Is there really a heaven and hell?  Do I have a chance of being forgiven here and in the next life?  What do I have to do?  Is it more than I want to do  and will I have to change my lifestyle?  The Bible is the best place to find the answers to all these questions, they are repeated over and over in the Bible.  God's love for His creation is told in every book, Old and New Testaments.  You can read it alone but I suggest you involve yourself in a Bible Study of your choice where an educated theologian can walk you through some of the mystery of our religion.  The Bible has been re translated many times and there are many different Bibles - all the same message, some are easier to understand and of course some are educational Bibles, with learning help. Get a good one for you, join a group and attend the church of your choice.  Education is essential, but faith will answer the questions best.

Get Fit
I did not overeat yesterday, my scale told me, but I brought home left overs sooooo.  I started with Pilates this morning.  Balance people!

On this day
1986  It was a Sunday and Nicole and I were ailing with colds, sore throats etc.  We missed church but Mom and my brother Mark did not and came over after church.  Andy and Alice and the girls came over after while and we had our normal family day.  I mention this mainly because it gives me comfort to know that my little brother went to church on his last Sunday on this earth.  That's why it is good to have that relationship with God, Mark knew his Savior Jesus Christ and that means everything.

1986 - In Manila, President Aquino dismissed Defense Minister Enrile. There must be more story to this it seems inconsequential doesn't it?  To be listed in the history calendar.

Newfoundland
Newfoundland is roughly triangular, with each side being approximately 500 kilometres (310 mi), and having an area of 108,860 square kilometres (42,030 sq mi). Newfoundland and its associated small islands have a total area of 111,390 square kilometres (43,010 sq mi). Newfoundland extends between latitudes 46°36'N and 51°38'N.

Climate[edit]

Newfoundland is primarily characterized by having a subarctic (Köppen Dfc) or a humid continental climate (Köppen Dfb). Locations on the extreme southeast of the island receive sufficient maritime influence to qualify as having a subpolar oceanic climate (Köppen Cfc).

Geology[edit]

The Terreneuvian Epoch that begins the Cambrian Period of geological time is named for Terre Neuve(the French term for Newfoundland).[

Unusual shaped island, what do you see?  I call it a smear.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Donn and Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment